Ultracore 2 Axis Spring Arm
Ultra Core Spring Arm can take rigs between 1-10 kg, and you can easily fine tune the spring tension without a tool. It works really well for 3 axis gimbals like the Freefly Mövi, MOZA, B-steady or most other gimbal rigs and cages.
- Stabilize the Y-axis
- Dampen side to side motion
- Flexible weight range
How does Ultra Core Spring Arm mount?
Ultra Core Spring Arm mounts at the very end of the Easyrig, or Flowline arm, and the string is routed upwards and through Ultra Core Spring Arm instead of the normal way straight down from the tip of the UltraCore Support System, Float 3, Easyrig or Flowline.
High Quality Materials
The UltraCore Spring Arm is made from CNC machined aircraft grade aluminum for long lasting use. It’s also beautifully anodized in a matte black finish. Every part of this unit is precisely engineered with high grade bearings for ultra smooth feedback.
- Weight: 1066 g
- Weight range: 1 – 10 kg
- Material: Aluminum, spring in stainless steel
- Works with UltraCore Support System, Easyrig 2.5, Float 3, and Cinema 3
- Reactive at both slow and fast walking/running sequences with push/pull forces of 800 – 1200 g depending on the camera load and gimbal total weight.
- One knob adjustment that will take the arm from 1 to 10 kg. The adjustment is tool free and on the fly.
What’s in the box?
- Ultra Core Spring Arm
- 1 x Tension Spring
- Shock Cord
*UltraCore Support System, Float 3, Flowline and Easyrig not included*